I have a bunch of blog posts started but that I can't quite finish. In the interim, here's something fun inspired by my friend Sara Lang's Facebook post:
What's something you've done that you're reasonably confident you're the only person on my friends list who has done it?
Two things quickly came to mind. And then another and another. Here's my running list.
- Spent a night at Bill Walton's house
- Spent 2.5 nights in the hospital after a cat bit me
- Put in a straightjacket--at age 2 when I needed stitches in my nose
- Had my picture taken with Lil B Da Based God and ended up in XXL's twitter feed
- Broke my sternum playing sorority league flag football at Cornell and spent a night in intensive care
- Hitchhiked in St. Barths with a driver who only spoke French
- Was kissed by a doctor in his office (I was 22 or 23 at the time and had a huge crush on him, but I realize it sounds crazy in retrospect)
What's on your list?